From the bell tower at Roma church, Svenskbygården (the community house of the association) is seen obliquely forward, across the road, with entrance from the Kungsallén. The estate is owned by Föreningen Svenskbyborna, which was founded in 1954. It was the chairman, Gustav Kotz, from Vall parish, who with the untiring energy realized the dream of a own building for the association. On June 16, 1976, the first gorundbreaking was made. The year before, Swedish village settlements had donated forest that was harvested and sawn up. On May 30, 1977, the building was completed and on August 1 the same year it was inaugurated by Pastor Sigfrid Hoas. The house is a copy of the one of the houses in Gammalsvenskby, Ukraine.
The house has always been a meeting point for the Swedish villagers and the Swedish villagers association with choir practise, board meetings, celebrations of all kinds and much more. But the times and the needs of the association change. The association reconstructed parts of the house and created a permanent modern museum in 2014 to 2016 with common non-profit forces. The possibility of using the house as a meeting room remains.
The bell Tower at Roma Church has bells from the Old village in Ukranie. The Swedish villagers brought them to Sweden 2019.